“The moment we begin to fear the opinions of others and hesitate to tell the truth that is in us, and from motives of policy are silent when we should speak, the divine floods of light and life no longer flow into our souls.” – Elizabeth Cady Stanton
I went to watch Marianne Williamson speak last night. That woman never fails to rock my world. She charges me up with such energy, such passion, such love, such truth! She really cares about making this world a better place!
Everything she says is powerful, but here are my stand outs from the night:
- It’s more than do no harm, it’s DO GOOD.
- We are functioning so far from our hearts, and that kind of stress is unsustainable.
- There is always a way to fix things, that’s not the problem. The problem is that not enough of us are showing up for duty. The highest prayer in this world is: USE ME.
- The greatest resource is people gathered round.
- Show up for life, and not just your own, and your own life will explode, I promise you!
On that note- I’ll be at her event this weekend, Sister Giant. A Revolution of Love. Check it out. Anything she’s in charge of is bound to be powerful. And you can either watch it live in LA or via live stream!
“We’re going to spend a weekend digging deep and flying high…in our minds, in our hearts, and hopefully in our country.”- Marianne Williamson